What are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced recruiter or legal professional interested in transitioning to a recruiting role to provide thoughtful, consultative white glove service and support to our premiere clients by successfully matching them with attorneys in and out of our network. The ideal candidate will be an individual seeking autonomy and responsibility within an environment where the candidate’s work will significantly impact the company. This position provides the opportunity to redefine working in the legal industry and work with known and respected corporate and legal clients.
- 3-5 years of experience recruiting for high specialized professional positions, AMLaw 200 or Fortune 500 legal recruiting is a major plus
- Experience with practicing or recruiting in the legal industry preferred; 1-3 years of experience practicing as an attorney is a major plus
- Excellent customer and candidate support skills
- Must maintain high standards for client satisfaction with candidate placement
- Outstanding time management skills and responsiveness to create a positive user experience both online and offline
- Must be a self-starter, able to multitask and handle multiple priorities
- Must have a startup mindset, demonstrating high initiative and work ethic while supporting teammates to accomplish both individual and team-oriented goals.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with strong listening ability
- An open mindset and eager to take on new and challenging responsibilities
- Highly dependable, following through on commitments without needing supervision
- Use technology and tools to increase efficiency and effectiveness of recruiting processes
- Own and manage relationships with our MVP attorneys and clients
- Take care of users with meticulous attention to detail and extreme responsiveness.
- Cultivate relationships with attorneys outside of our network to proactively grow our network
- Organize and conduct a preliminary screening of candidates via an ATS platform, with an eye towards standardized data collection and process automation.
- Work with ATS systems to keep any and all documents related to the submission or hiring of a candidate organized.
- Use Hire an Esquire platform and other technology tools (Salesforce, Google Apps, Slack, etc) for internal communication and organization.
- Assist the Director of Recruiting with the recruitment of attorneys and creating and implementing recruiting systems that complement and support a technology enabled recruiting marketplace
- Demonstrate a growth-oriented, get the job done work ethicContribute as needed off-hours, including evenings and weekends.
About Hire an Esquire:
We’re changing the way lawyers work, for good! Hire an Esquire is the first to market technology in the OnDemand Attorney Recruiting space. We are an enterprise marketplace that helps law firms and in house legal departments to find, manage and pay a flexible workforce while helping attorneys create a more independent and entrepreneurial career path.
We currently have an enthusiastic user base of over 8,000 attorneys nationally and hundreds of clients from boutique firms to Fortune 50 Companies and over 15% (and growing) of the AMLaw 200 (top 200 law firms by revenue) on our platform.
All this, with a small, tight-knit team— Just think what we could do with your help!
Salary: Commensurate with experience, base, commission, bonus + equity component