What are we looking for?
We're seeking an ambitious, bright, and self-driven individual to join our sales team here in Pittsburgh. Your main objective will be to help source and research new sales leads, while also managing incoming leads. You will need to understand ideal customer profiles, how to identify sources of leads, and how to gather the right information to effectively pitch and qualify a lead. You will also be responsible for selling to new accounts and helping customers get set up. We are looking for a candidate who can wear many hats and who is interested in working in a fast growing environment.
- Qualifying incoming leads for size, use case, and quality
- Researching and building new and existing accounts (i.e. adding contacts, prospects, leads) to build sales pipeline
- Part of our Digital Strategy team to suggest new markets and industries for outreach
- Keeping Hire an Esquire’s sales and management teams informed by maintaining accurate records within Salesforce.com
- Ensuring data-consistency and quality
- Find source of new leads
- Work closing with the Marketing and Sales teams
- Sales/admin/customer service experience is a plus!
- Highly motivated, resourceful, and results-oriented to achieve goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passionate about research
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Deadline-driven, detail-oriented, self-starter
- Strong understanding of technology as well as how to efficiently use it
- Highly motivated, resourceful, and results-orientated to achieve goals
- Excellent social skills; friendly and outgoing, not afraid to connect with new people
- You get excited thinking about ways to generate traffic, develop leads, and capitalize on buyer behavior
- You enjoy a fast-paced, start-up environment
- You thrive on being a self-starter and identifying and solving marketing challenges with thoughtfulness and creativity
- You love working with a team on a mission and are eager to collaborate with all departments to create a holistically positive online and offline experience for all users
- You can mold to the informality of a startup environment while striking the right professional tone for a diverse attorney user base and a domestic and international client base
- Above all, you care about changing the way professionals and attorneys work
About Hire an Esquire:
We’re changing the way lawyers work, for good! Hire an Esquire is the first to market technology in the On Demand Attorney Recruiting space. We are an enterprise marketplace that helps law firms and in house legal departments to find, manage and pay a flexible workforce while helping attorneys create a more independent and entrepreneurial career path.
We currently have an enthusiastic user base of over 7,500 legal professionals nationally and hundreds of clients from boutique firms to Fortune 50 Companies and over 15% (and growing) of the AM Law 200 (top 200 law firms by revenue on our platform.
All this, with a 14 person team— Just think what we could do with your help!