What are we looking for?
We are looking for an ambitious, analytical, and creative growth marketer to lead our marketing team, manage all online and offline channels, and build sustainable growth. You will work closely with the Sales and Product team to develop a holistic strategy that achieves Hire an Esquire’s mission. Our mission is to help redefine the concept of “work” in the legal industry by offering entrepreneurial options for legal talent seeking a more flexible, modern legal career.
- 4+ years of professional experience
- 2+ years of digital marketing experience in a B2B organization/ marketplace business
- 1+ year of email marketing experience
- Outstanding organization, time management, and leadership skills
- Creative mindset with strong problem-solving initiative
- A self-starter, able to multitask and handle multiple priorities
- Familiarity with HubSpot, Salesforce, Google Analytics, Intercom and/or other marketing and sales tools
- Partner marketing experience
- Legal background or experience working in the legal vertical
- Track record of driving growth in tech organizations
- Some experience managing teams or projects
- Identify short-term and long-term business needs, recommend strategies, and execute
- Refine existing marketing and sales architecture to maintain data hygiene, enrich existing data, and derive additional actionable insights
- Develop omni-channel top-of-funnel marketing campaigns tailored to personas in the legal industry
- Target and approach industry influencers, journalists, and bloggers to secure press mentions
- Identify key industry events and plan strategy to increase exposure, brand awareness, and, most importantly, drive lead generation
- Develop collateral including use cases, presentation decks, flyers, white papers, and landing pages for legal industry personas at various stages of the buyer journey
- Work with sales team to iterate messaging and talk tracks
- Iterate and execute on social media strategy across various social media channels
- Identify buyer journey and sales cycle friction points and work with Product team to eliminate them
- Run analytics to answer key strategic growth questions
- Experiment constantly to identify and refine acquisition channels and optimized conversion funnels
- Manage marketing budget across multiple channels to (over)perform on acquisition and engagement goals
- Implement content marketing and SEO/SEM strategies
- Identify paid marketing opportunities, develop collateral, and execute on strategy
- You get excited thinking about ways to generate traffic, develop leads, and capitalize on buyer behavior
- You enjoy a fast-paced, start-up environment
- You thrive on being a self-starter and identifying and solving marketing challenges with thoughtfulness and creativity
- You love working with a team on a mission and are eager to collaborate with all departments to create a holistically positive online and offline experience for all users
- You can mold to the informality of a startup environment while striking the right professional tone for a diverse attorney user base and a domestic and international client base
- Above all, you care about changing the way professionals and attorneys work
About Hire an Esquire:
We’re changing the way lawyers work, for good! Hire an Esquire is the first to market technology in the On Demand Attorney Recruiting space. We are an enterprise marketplace that helps law firms and in house legal departments to find, manage and pay a flexible workforce while helping attorneys create a more independent and entrepreneurial career path.
We currently have an enthusiastic user base of over 7,500 legal professionals nationally and hundreds of clients from boutique firms to Fortune 50 Companies and over 15% (and growing) of the AM Law 200 (top 200 law firms by revenue on our platform.
All this, with a 14 person team - Just think what we could do with your help!